This blog is made for all fresher’s and job seekers to provide latest collection of placement papers and interview questions. All reputed MNCs, Software company like Microsoft, Oracle, Google, Yahoo, Amazon, Cisco, NetApp, Infosys, TCS, Accenture,Nvidia, Cognizent, Directi, Strand Life Science, Goldman sachs placement papers of 2010 and 2011 are available. Even interview questions are also provided. Many puzzles company often asked are also collected here. Some coding round questions also with solutions is described. If visitors need some guide, can mail or call (Phone number is provided in blog) me. Any problem with the questions and also for answer asked me too.. Also if you have collected recent placement papers, must send me papers and share experience with me.


mail: sameer.besu@gmail.com
Address:Bangalore

Note:
Please don't ask for solution of whole paper set,



Sunday, August 28, 2011

MU Sigma Placement Paper 2011



1. What is the output of the following code?
x=0;y=1;
for(j=1;j<4;j++){
x=x+j;
y*=j;
}

2. There is a 200 miles long tunnel. one train enters the tunnel at a speed of 200mph
while the other trains enter the tunnel in the opposite direction at a speed of 1000 mph. A
bee travels at a speed of 1500 mph enters the tunnel goes to and back until it reaches the
train. What is the distance covered by the bee when the two train collides (the bee
survives)

3. List the two advantages of views.

4. Which layer is encryption and decryption done

5. What are the various modes used to send data over the network

6. Write a query to display the name of the students whose total marks is divisible by 25
(total marks may be 175, 200, 150...)

7. P(S1)
a++;
P(S2)
v++;
V(S2)
V(S1)
P-wait, V-signal, S1 and S2 are semaphores. Consider two threads running. Is there a
deadlock .If yes in which situation does the deadlock occur.

8. How do you find the port number of the remote host?

Date; who>logfile
What is the difference between the two statements.

10. How do you find the machine MAC address

11. How many children did not try any of the rides. ?

(55-20=)35 kids * 2 rides = Rs. 70
60 + 70 = Rs. 130
So, Rs. (145 – 130 = ) 15 are left for the other (85 – 55 = ) 30 kids . so only 15 of them
can take a ride and rest 15 will be left out.
145 rides were taken. 20 of them took all three, i.e. Rs. 60 were spent, so 145-60= Rs. 85
are left for the others. Total kids were 85, so rest were 65. out of these 65,

12. How many children took exactly one ride?

13. Four cities are connected by a road network as shown in the figure. In how many
ways can you start from any city and come back to it without travelling on the same road
more than once ?

Consider the top city, the following are the 3 routes possible, starting from the leftmost
edge. Since there are 3 edges emanating from each city and the figure is perfectly
symmetrical, these 3 routes are possible from each edge, hence for any given city, the
total number of routes = 4 * 3 = 12.

14. Directions for question nos 14 to 15

A, B, and C are three numbers, Let
@(A, B)= Average of A and B
*(A, B)=Product of A and B
/(A, B)=A divided by B

15 If A=2 and B=4 the value of @( / (*(A,B),B),A) would be

16. Sum of A and B is given by

17. Let x<0, 01 which of the following is false:

A) (x2-z2)has to be positive.
B) yz can be less than one.
C) xy can never be zero
D) (y2-z2) is always negative

18. If A's income is 25% less than B's ,by what % is B's income greater than that of A ?

Directions for Questions Nos: 19 to 20

Kya-Kya is an island in the south pacific .The inhabitants of Kya-Kya always Answer
any question with two sentences, one of which is always true and other is always false.

19 You are walking on a road and come to a fork. You ask the inhabitants Ram, Laxman,
Lila,”Which road will take me to the village?”
Ram says,”I never speak to strangers. I am new to this place”
Laxman says,”I am married to Lila. Take the left road”.
Lila says,”I am married to ram. He is not new to this place”
Which of the following is true?

A) Left road takes you to the village
B) Right road takes you to the village
C) Lila is married to laxman
D) None of above

Ram said he never talked to strangers, but he spoke to a stranger, this meAns that this
statement is false, hence his other statement must be true, hence the second statement of
Lila is false, hence her first statement is true that is she is married to ram, hence the first
statement of Laxman is false, hence his second statement is true, that is take the left road.

20. You find that your boat is stolen.You question three inhabitants of the island and they
reply as follows:
John says,”I didn't do it. Mathew didn't do it”
Matthew says,”I didn't do it. Krishna didn't do it.”
Krishna says,”I didn't do it .I don't know who did it.”

34 comments:

  1. sir can u pls send me the puzzels,material for musima on sourabh30190@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,

    Can you please send me the puzzles,and aptitude questions for Mu sigma at Pushpesh.gaurav@gmail.com

    Thanks & Regards
    Pushpesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send me placement papers of mu sigma..........

    Thanks in advance sameer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening sir,
    Can u please send me the recent placement papers of mu sigma?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening sir,
    Can u please send me the recent placement papers of mu sigma?

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send me the placement papers of mu sigma at gauravagarwal1988@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir tomorrow is my musigma written test...please provide me the latest paper. i am always thankful to u at activeabhi88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir can u pls send me the puzzels,material for musima on rohitsovani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir,
    can you please send me the latest musigma question papers to saakshirao2222@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, would u please send me the placement papers of musigma,,and also the books to be followed for cracking the written test

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir i hav cleared written of mu sigma for post of business analyst.....now they ask puzzles in next two rounds......can u suggest me any book for dat purpose.......also send me any link of a good site for such puzzles or send me some puzzles at rishabh.mshr23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sir .....plz send me some placement papers of mu sigma ......and also which book to follow for the same ...........my email id is mohitgupta423@gmail.com .....
    thankyou sir

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir
    plz send me some puzzles
    my id jyostna.josh@gmail.com
    thanq sir

    ReplyDelete
  14. could yu plz send me the mu-sigma recent question paper my id is mb8738@gmail.com
    thank yu so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir
    plz send me placement papers for musigma along with suggestions for book at supreet.chourasia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello sir can u please send the latest mu sigma placement papers to nikithavardhan@gmail.com...thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  17. This can never be the placement paper for mu sigma. I have been working with mu sigma for more than a year and had a chance to set a couple of papers. This is highly impossible that any had set this paper with so many technical questions. And my request to all the visitors please verify the autheticity before accepting anything

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have updated this after getinng the paper from any guy who appeared the test and send me by mailing. I dont have authenticity to check and normally other than trusting them. So u may trust it or may not its up to you..
    Sameer is here !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello sir .....plz send me some placement papers of mu sigma ......and also which book to follow for the same ...........my email id is gargchemical@gmail.com .....
    thankyou sir

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sir .. plz send me mu sigma placement papers .. my id s gladiolusg3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. can u send me the solutions for the paper of mu-sigma and some more material which could help me prepare for mu sigma as i have written for the same on 9th.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. my email- id is rudrakshharlalka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. my email is rajivraj23232gmail.com can u send me placement papers

    ReplyDelete
  24. my email id is jas_sethi11@yahoo.com. can u please mail me the matter to prepare for mu sigma

    ReplyDelete
  25. can u please mail me the placement papers of musigma at sagarchowdary4u@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is 100% fake...we dont ask such questions..Hez cheating....

    ReplyDelete
  27. my email id is gavu40@yahoo.in. could u please send me latest mu sigma apptitute test paper...kindly request.....

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is not Mu-Sigma paper. Sir please. If you cannot authenticate then please do not post here. You will ruin the tests by us. Instead of posting wrong questions better you remain silent over Mu-Sigma.

    ReplyDelete
  29. sir can u please send me the puzzle material of mu-sigma at bharatnit09@gmail.com
    mu-sigma will comes to my college for recruitment very soon. and i am so much desperate to crack mu sigma interview.
    kindly request...

    ReplyDelete
  30. I CRAcked mu -sigma
    but cn u tell me why mu-sigma is important ??
    is it a dream company?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please sir I want more puzzles and interview questions.
    my address is harshit.sethia26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. sir plz send mu sigma material urgently..aditya.2663@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance........

    ReplyDelete
  33. sir please send me papers of mu sigma to jainabhishek272@gmail.com
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete